In light of everything going on around us, we are asking you, our followers, to pledge to be a little kinder and more understanding to anyone in our community touched by autism.
Here’s how you can help:
- Don’t judge children who are behaving badly,
- Instead ask parents if you can help and how.
- Invite the child with autism in you child’s class to play,
- But before you do find out the things they like/dislike and anything that will may upset them.
- And learn more about autism!
Take the kindness towards autism pledge here: